How To Make UV Gel Nails？Phototherapy Nails - A Step-by-Step Guide
"How to Craft Mesmerizing Phototherapy Nails: Unveiling the Art of Radiant Nail Elegance!"
What are UV Gel Nails?
UV gel nails are an advanced simulation nail technology that utilizes ultraviolet A rays through light and action to solidify phototherapy gel. Made from pure natural resin materials, it not only protects the functionality of the nails and nail bed but also effectively corrects nail shapes, making the nails more transparent and attractive.
Now, let's learn how to make uv gel nails! First we need to prepare all the materials for making uv gel nails.
What materials do you need to make uv gel nails?
2. Drying agent
3. Gel bonding agent
4. Removable base gel
5. Removable extension gel
6. No-wipe sealant
7. UV lamp
8. UV Gel Brush
9. Nutrient oil
10. Cleansing cotton
11. Finger support or artificial nails (only needed for extensions)
12. Quick-drying water (cleaning agent)
These are most of the materials we need to make uv gel nails.
So there are two ways we can make uv gel nails.
The first you can make on your natural nails; the second you can also make on nails that have tips and need to be filled.
1、Process for Making UV Gel Nails on the Nail Surface Only:
- File the nails, first use the nail file to roughen the nail surface.
- Wipe away the generated dust with cleansing cotton or a brush.
- Apply the drying agent, then apply the gel bonding agent, and cure under the lamp for about 10 seconds.
- Apply the base gel first and cure under the lamp.
- Apply the extension gel to increase thickness, then cure under the lamp.
- Use quick-drying water or a cleaning agent to wipe away the uncured gel, bringing out the cured gel.
- Shape the nails with a file, wipe off the dust, and disinfect.
- Finally, apply the no-wipe sealant, cure under the lamp, and apply nutrient oil.
2、Process for Making UV Gel Nails on the Nail Tips：
- Prepare the Nails: Start with clean, dry nails. If you have natural nails, ensure they are trimmed and shaped. If you're using nail tips, select the appropriate size for each nail and apply nail glue to attach them.
- Shape and File: Shape the nails using a nail file according to your preference. File the edges to achieve the desired shape, and smooth the surface with a buffer to remove any roughness.
- Apply Base Coat: Apply a thin layer of UV gel base coat to each nail tip. Ensure an even application, and avoid getting the gel on the skin.
- Cure Under UV/LED Lamp: Cure the base coat under a UV or LED lamp according to the manufacturer's instructions. This typically takes 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Apply UV Gel Color or Clear Gel: Apply a thin layer of UV gel color or clear gel to each nail tip. If you're using color, ensure it's applied evenly. Cure under the lamp.
- Repeat for Additional Layers (Optional): If you desire a more opaque color or added strength, repeat the process with additional layers of UV gel, curing each layer under the lamp.
- Apply Top Coat: Apply a thin layer of UV gel top coat to seal and protect the color or clear gel. Cure under the lamp.
- Clean Residue: Wipe off any sticky residue on the nails with a cotton pad or lint-free wipe soaked in isopropyl alcohol.
- Moisturize: Apply cuticle oil or moisturizer to nourish the cuticles and skin around the nails.
- Final Cure: For a final, thorough cure, place your nails under the UV or LED lamp for an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Remember to follow the specific instructions provided by the gel polish and UV/LED lamp manufacturers, as curing times and steps may vary. Additionally, if you're new to phototherapy nails, consider practicing the process to achieve the desired results and to become familiar with the application technique.
💅How to remove the uv gel nails❓
Materials for Removing Removable Gel:
2. Cotton ball
3. Aluminum foil
4. Push stick
5. Nail protector
Tutorial for removing uv gel nails
- File the Top Coat: Gently file the top coat of the UV gel nails using a nail file or buffer. This helps break the seal and allows the acetone to penetrate.
- Soak Cotton in Acetone: Tear cotton balls or pads into small pieces, saturate them with acetone.
- Place on Nails: Place the acetone-soaked cotton pieces on each nail.
- Wrap with Aluminum Foil: Wrap each fingertip with a small piece of aluminum foil to secure the cotton in place. This creates a barrier that helps the acetone work more effectively.
- Wait: Allow the nails to soak in the acetone for about 15-20 minutes. This time may vary depending on the thickness of the gel and the brand of gel polish.
- Check Progress: After the soaking period, check the progress by unwrapping one nail. If the gel is lifting or peeling, it's ready to be removed. If not, rewrap and wait a bit longer.
- Gently Scrape Off Gel: Use a cuticle pusher or an orangewood stick to gently scrape off the softened gel. Be cautious not to force or damage the natural nails.
- Buff if Needed: If there are remnants of gel, you can gently buff the nails to remove any remaining bits.
- Moisturize: Apply cuticle oil or a moisturizer to hydrate your nails and cuticles, as acetone can be drying.
- Repeat if Necessary: If there are stubborn areas, repeat the process until all the gel is removed.
Remember, if you find the removal process challenging, or if you have concerns about damaging your natural nails, it's advisable to seek professional help from a nail technician or a salon.
This tutorial provides a comprehensive guide for creating uv gel nails, including both the application process and the removal process for removable gel.Hope this helps, thanks for reading!
#bqan, #cleansing cotton, #drying agent, #gel bonding agent, #how to make uv gel nails, #nail blog, #nail file, #nail gel polish, #nail polish blog, #Nail protector, #nail tech, #no-wipe sealant, #nutrient oil, #removable extension gel, #UV Gel Brush, #uv gel nail, #UV lamp, nailsart, nailstips, removable base gel